Supervisor, Studio Operations & Crewing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Supervisor, Studio Operations & Crewing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Supervisor, Studio Operations & Crewing postings
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is looking for a Supervisor of Studio Operations & Crewing to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Studio Operations and Crewing Supervisor oversees all aspects of the scheduling department and supervises BTL union crew members. The Supervisor assists managers as a link with production groups to help guarantee that all shows have the necessary personnel, and that all studio and facility scheduling is complete and accurate. The Supervisor will monitor and maintain schedules for control rooms, crews, and various productions; and help maintain a strong talent pool.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Interface with studio operations managers and production to determine studio facilities needed
• Oversee the creation and administration of daily, weekly, and monthly crew schedules and inputs in the scheduling system
• Oversee all scheduling and monitor for potential scheduling conflicts
• Organize the monthly schedule templates in the planning and scheduling system
• Maintain a constant watch on the programming and production grids and advise on changes to the studio ops team
• Ensure all schedules, bookings, crews, and control rooms are accurate and up to date with the help of the Operations Managers
• Verify all finance codes for productions are correct and all confirmed bookings
• Ensure proper staffing for all productions by gathering availability in advance
• Ensure all studio technical positions are booked accurately and alert management of potential conflicts, OT, 6th days, turnaround, etc.
• Adjust staffing schedules to meet the changing demands of program schedules and production needs
• Confirm crew arrival times and break schedules for each studio on a daily basis
• Update electronic schedules daily
• Follow up on daily schedule changes, facility usage, and personnel scheduling with managers
• Assist in the recruitment of new freelance operators and coordinate training and integration into the pool of available daily hires
• Work with other departments and take all production needs into account
• Work with Field Ops crewing in the event studio personnel are assigned to remote productions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is subject to multiple changes that require immediate attention to accuracy
• Learn or be knowledgeable about union contracts
• Learn inhouse Salesforce scheduling system, computer literate
• Flexible with work schedules to work overtime or evenings/weekends for production and/or phone support
• May require lifting boxes or going through set /prop inventory
• Outstanding problem-solving and communication skills, as well as detail-oriented, and adaptable
• Ability to collaborate with teams in a professional office setting and studio environment
• An understanding of time management and prioritize tasks
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $73,000.00-98,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.