Supervisor, Promo Scheduling Strategy
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Sports Marketing is seeking a Supervisor, Promo Scheduling & Strategy to assist in the implementation of the on-air strategy across the FOX Sports Cable networks. As the Supervisor, Promo Scheduling & Strategy, you will aid in the organization and scheduling of all promos across the cable networks and will be the primary stakeholder in the planning and scheduling of the promotional elements on FOX Sports Racing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Aid in the execution & scheduling of promotional content across the Fox Sports Cable networks (FS1/FS2)
• Target key demographics for all promo campaigns and monitor the proper rotation of promotional inventory across all properties
• Work closely with the Operations team to help define inventory, flight dates, and promotional priorities required to meet marketing objective
• Aid and manage the process of day-of-air log changes for various properties across the Fox Sports portfolio
• Create the promotional weekly plan for FOX Sports racing and is solely responsible for scheduling all daily promo logs including any alternate or contingency logs
• Monitor and track the promotional inventory on FOX Sports Racing
• Order new promos based on inventory levels, sponsorship changes, and/or racing season schedules
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Prior experience in promo scheduling and strategy for a major cable or broadcast entertainment network; sports experience
• Ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent organizational skills, with close attention to detail
• A team player attitude, with prior experience and success working within a complex organization
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong technical skills with expertise in Excel and other MS Office applications, scheduling and promotion planning systems, including commercial traffic and optimization software such as Pace, Grip It, etc.
• Working knowledge of various sports leagues a plus (NCAA sports, Baseball, Football, Soccer, Racing, etc)
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.