Summer Tubi Internship Program - People Programs
FoxLos Angeles, US
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2023 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Tubi Internship Program - People Programs jobs in Los Angeles-US
Search all Summer Tubi Internship Program - People Programs postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Tubi, a division of FOX Technology, is an ad-supported video-on-demand service with over 45,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, including a growing library of Tubi originals, local & live news and sports channels, and 400+ entertainment partners. Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, and Beijing, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming.
Tubi is seeking an experienced and passionate summer intern to join our People Team in a remote, onsite, or hybrid capacity. Over the course of 10 weeks, the People Programs intern will work on meaningful strategic HR initiatives in both the HR Business Partner and Center of Excellence space to help our dynamic team prioritize our talent as our global organization continues to grow.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with HR and business leaders to advance and shape bodies of work that may include career pathing, leadership assessments, and management development
• Partner with HR Ops and Recruiting team to shape E2E critical processes to help us streamline how we hire, onboard and offboard talent
• Help shape culture-building initiatives to help Tubi continue to attract, hire, engage and retain world-class talent while prioritizing employee experience and engagement
• Conduct external benchmarking and internal discovery to identify areas of opportunity for ongoing improvement for the People Team
• Ability to think critically and strategically, creatively problem solve, and work independently in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
• Passion for HR and talent, interest in HR work in the tech and entertainment industries
• Previous HR experience preferred but not required
• 5+ years of prior full-time, professional work experience strongly preferred
• Must be a Graduate student completing an MBA, Master's Degree, or Ph.D. with a focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology, or any HR-related disciplines, or any business-related disciplines, and intended graduation date between December 2023 – July 2024
• Submit a 1-page resume (Required - PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (Required - PDF preferred)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our program
• Share your top areas of interest
STUDENTS ACCEPTED INTO THE SUMMER 2023 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
• Must provide a copy of an unofficial transcript or letter from the adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment
SUMMER 2023 SCHEDULE:
• General Application Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2023
• Start Date: June 5, 2023 or June 20, 2023
• End Date: July 28, 2023 or August 11, 2023
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 32-40 hours per week
• NOTE: Schedules vary based on department needs and your availability.
• FOX Master Classes: A variety of presentations, panels, discussions, and training geared toward advancing your knowledge of our company, industry, and software systems
• Professional Development Series: A variety of activities geared toward enhancing your professional development
• Networking Opportunities: Numerous opportunities to connect with fellow interns and other professionals within the company
• Get Published: Showcase your skills and build your portfolio by pitching stories, writing, and producing for our online properties
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.00-25.00 per hour.