Summer Paid Intern - Corporation
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
FOX is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. The FOX Corporation Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about the media industry. FOX Interns are paid to gain real world work experience with guidance from top industry professionals. FOX Interns are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations.
Please note this internship is available as an on-site opportunity with most roles in Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Current class standing of sophomore, (second year college student) or above
• Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
• Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
• Access to own housing and transportation to/from the assigned internship site
• Must be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY.
Students selected to move forward in the interview process:
• Must demonstrate knowledge of company and media industry
Students accepted into the Summer 2022 Program:
• Must provide a copy of an unofficial transcript or letter from adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment and GPA
• Submit a 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (PDF Preferred)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our program this Summer
• Share your top areas of interest
• Indicate your office location of choice
AREAS OF PLACEMENT:
You will be considered for an internship based on the content of your cover letter, as well as your prior experience and interests, as determined during the recruitment process. Area of placement may include (but are not limited to):
• Advertising Sales
• Distribution Marketing
SUMMER 2022 SCHEDULE:
• General Application Deadline: Sunday, February 20, 2022
• Program Timeline: June 20, 2022 to August 12, 2022
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 32 hours per week -
NOTE: Schedules vary based on department needs and your availability. We do our best to work around your class schedule
STANDING OUT AS A TOP CANDIDATE:
Successful students have:
• Knowledge of FOX Corporation
• The ability to maintain a professional demeanor when interfacing with talent and executives
• Knowledge of software applicable to your areas of placement
• A detail-oriented nature with strong organizational skills
• Self-starter attitude and team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Comfortability following directions with ease
FOX Master Classes: A variety of presentations, panels, discussions, and training geared toward advancing your knowledge of our company, industry, and software systems
Professional Development Series: A variety of activities geared toward enhancing your professional development
Networking Opportunities: Numerous opportunities to connect with fellow interns and other professionals within the company
Get Published: Showcase your skills and build your portfolio by pitching stories, writing, and producing for our online properties
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.