Summer Intern - Entertainment
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/16/2020 9:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Entertainment jobs in New York-NY
Search all Summer Intern - Entertainment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Entertainment? Fox Entertainment Internship (NY) - Summer 2020 | FOX Careers
The Fox Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about news, sports and entertainment. Interns are able to gain real world work experience as they work alongside top professionals within the industry.
• Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Current class standing of sophomore, (second year college student) or above
• Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
• 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
• Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
• Access to own housing and transportation to and from the assigned internship site
Areas of Placement:
FOX Entertainment interns are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience and career aspirations.
For most accurate placement, we strongly encourage you to submit a cover letter with your application, which should include your top two areas of preferred placement. Be sure to explain why your background and experience make you a good fit.
• Ad Sales
• Media Relations / Public Relations
If selected for the program you will need to provide:
• A transcript or letter from adviser/registrar showing proof of enrollment and GPA
Application Deadline & Program Details:
• Deadline – February 16, 2020
• Program Start Date – June 15, 2020
• Program End Date – August 7, 2020
Standing Out As A Top Candidate:
Successful students have:
• Knowledge of current Fox Entertainment programming and talent
• The ability maintain professional demeanor when interfacing with talent and executives
• Knowledge of software applicable to your areas of placement. For example:
• Development – Script coverage, Final Draft
• Proper phone etiquette
• A detail-oriented nature with strong organizational skills
• Self-starter attitude and team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.