Full Time Job
Studio Producer - Big Ten Network
The Big Ten Network is looking for a Studio Producer to join their team in Chicago! As the Studio Producer, you will be responsible for producing studio shows, pre-game shows, magazine shows, specials, and breaking news. Your duties will include maintaining fiscal oversight for assigned programs, working collaboratively on show content and presentation, working with the assignment manager and Operations to coordinate and setup events and productions, as well as producing ''original programming'' projects each summer. Additionally, you will be scheduling and participating in meetings and conference calls, and maintaining office hours, as necessary.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce live shows, pre-game shows, magazine shows, specials, and news
• Maintain fiscal oversight for all assigned programs
• Work in conjunction with coordinating producers and Senior Producer Studio and Original Programming on show content and presentation
• Collaborate with Assignment Desk and Operations to coordinate and to set up events and productions
• Assist in developing less experienced staff and freelance employees
• Schedule and participate in meetings and conference calls related to events
• Maintain office hours as necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years of experience in live studio show line production
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• A demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to adapt to changes easily, allow for flexibility with the schedule, and have strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of INEWS
• Familiarity with VIZ graphic packages as well desktop editing experience
• Strong leadership skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.