This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2021 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Student Coordinator jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Student Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Student Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Student Coordinator - Big Ten Network
The Big Ten Network is looking for a StudentU Coordinator to join their team in Chicago, IL. As the StudentU Coordinator, you will consult with campus streaming coordinators and students to integrate best practices for broadcasting live sports. Additionally, you will fulfill equipment requests with Big Ten Network's Engineering department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee a team of Quality Control Operators and troubleshoot issues that arise during live broadcasts
• Provide timely feedback to operators and create instructional guides to assist students in effectively operating broadcast equipment
• Produce and edit interviews, game recaps, Top Plays videos, etc. using WSC, Grabyo and Adobe Premiere Pro
• Clip live highlights to support Big Ten Network's 14 school-specific Twitter accounts
• Travel to campuses to provide students and coordinators with hands-on training
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-2 years of experience managing live productions
• Effectively communicate via Outlook and Slack
• Ability to troubleshoot broadcast equipment in a timely manner
• Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Strong understanding of NewTek products (Tricaster, 3Play, Vizrt)
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis on journalism, communication, or another related field
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.