Social Media Producer
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Fox Entertainment is seeking a Social Media Producer to join our team in Los Angeles. The Social Media Producer's responsibility is to help TV content to realize its full audience potential by creating and publishing social media content for the studio's TV series. This involves working closely with the internal Production and the network's editorial teams, as well as Independent Producers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan all output and write the necessary copy
• O versee the output of teams employed for this purpose
• Plan campaigns that can grow and engage audiences
• C ommission and plan stage of broadcast schedules
• Pitch to, and work with the network marketing team in order to align strategy
• Produce in all social media formats (video, still image, and GIFs) in ways best suited to all major social networks
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Ability to identify engaging content
• Must be highly knowledgeable in the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and in the development of mobile apps
• K een editorial eye and a sure sense of the prevailing social media zeitgeist
• Ability to communicate effectively with team managers, event staff, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.