Senior Writer / Producer
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 6:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Senior Writer / Producer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Writer / Producer postings
Full Time Job
FOX Entertainment is currently looking for an original and innovative Senior Writer/Producer to support the Creative Advertising Department with award-worthy creative. This position is located in Los Angeles and does require in-office presence 3-4 days/week.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch, write, produce, and creatively execute inventive promotional content for a variety of comedy and animation series including First Looks, Behind the Scenes pieces, EPK, unique digital/social executions, and any promo creative needed to support synergy, multi-platform, and affiliate needs
• Work with Production teams internally and externally to make set visits, shoot talent, and coordinate with Publicity, Talent Relations, Strategy, and Digital/Social teams to gather content needed to execute show campaigns
• Coordinate and collaborate with video editors, sound editors, online editors, designers, and on-air/announce talent and operations to deliver finished creative
• Balance both current advertising projects/needs while simultaneously developing ideas for future projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience as a Writer/Producer
• 3+ years of experience at a cable, broadcast network, or streaming service
• Experienced promotion Writer/Producer with creative, production, and administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Comedy experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $102,500.00-137,500.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.