Senior Video Operator
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2023 7:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Video Operator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Video Operator postings
Fox News Media is looking for a Freelance Senior Video Operator in New York. The Freelance Senior Video Operator will work with all members of the editorial and technical teams to ensure video levels and lighting are the best possible quality on air. You are an integral part of the technical operations team reporting to the Technical Production Manager.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Color correct studio monitors using Colbalt color correctors
• Chip, color correct, and monitor video levels on all studio cameras, video monitors, and remote cameras
• Work with directors, lighting, and make-up to troubleshoot and make adjustments to ensure the best possible on-air look for our talent and set
• Frame and monitor all remote Fox wire cameras as needed
• Patch cameras to different in-house areas and build, change, and update scene files to shows as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years' experience working in video in a live news or tape environment
• 2+ years' experience with Vinton robotic camera operations
• Experience with Ikegami HD Cameras, and color correction units required
• Experience with Panasonic PTZ camera control units preferred
• Flexibility to stay late with little notice if news warrants
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $39.43-45.00 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.