Senior Vice President, Production Finance
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH.
FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Vice President, Production Finance to be a part of an effective, nimble team and help build the infrastructure to support FOX productions. The role will be responsible for the strategic financial priorities for our productions, oversee day-today production finance in addition to other ad hoc responsibilities that come with scaling a new business from the ground up. Reporting into the CFO of Entertainment and a dotted line into the President, Production Strategy & Operations, the position can be located either in Los Angeles or New York.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Forecast and budget series
• Responsible for series accounting needs pre and post-production
• Liaison between corporate accounting/finance and production
• Managing production cash-flows
• Establish/implement accounting procedures and reporting protocols
• Liaise with Business Affairs, Accounting, Internal Audit, Treasury and compliance to ensure production finance policies and procedures are current and effectively implemented on our productions.
• Develop and maintain production template budgets, rate cards, fringe tables, labor summaries and other required budgeting tools.
• Experience with union/guild rates and rules and ongoing changes, rate updates, etc.
• Work closely with Business Affairs to track above the line show contacts and payments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 15+ years of production finance experience at a production company or studio
• 5+ years of experience managing production accounting in TV or Film
• Ability to multitask, collaborate across cross-functional teams, detail-oriented, problem-solver