Senior Project Manager, Creative Strategy & Design Production
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2024 3:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Project Manager, Creative Strategy & Design Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Project Manager, Creative Strategy & Design Production postings
Full Time Job
FOX Experiences + Design is the internal brand engagement and experience agency providing strategy, vision, planning, and production in events, design, and technology to all divisions of FOX Corporation, including the FOX Network, Tubi, FOX Sports, FOX News, Distribution, and FOX Corporate. We are looking for a creative superstar who is innovative, fun, energetic, detail-obsessed, and organized to enhance our award-winning Design team as the Senior Project Manager, Creative Strategy and Design Production.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strategize, curate, and produce multiple meaningful promotional and retail-level experiences simultaneously that create positive and lasting connections with recipients, while driving desired business objectives
• Work with our event and technology team members on in-person and virtual experiential branding needs that are in line with overall brand design guidelines and elevate the overall experience
• Oversee print production and fabrication on live event projects and have an in-depth knowledge of substrates and manufacturing
• Establish overall planning processes for projects and event timelines; collaborate with internal department to meet deadlines; and conduct design meetings to update the event team on progress, next steps, and action points ensuring flawless execution of deliverables from start to finish
• Stay informed and aware of the latest innovations and trends in pop culture across design, retail, technology, packaging, and social media to inspire and aid our corporate partners in making educated decisions toward achieving their respective brand engagement goals
• Negotiate best rates for service; build and closely monitor and manage budgets and spending; plan and maintain production schedules; prepare job specifications for final production; oversee fulfillment & shipping; track all final costs
• Identify, engage, and manage external agencies for additional support as needed
• Develop and nurture strong working relationships with partners, vendors, agencies, and business units across FOX to proactively determine all design project needs
• Provide leadership, insight, and guidance to junior team members on their respective projects when requested as well as provide strategic support to senior team members as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5 - 7 years of creative project management and creative production experience
• Previous experience in high volume print production for events as well as promotional product creation and high-end gifting
• Hands on experience and working knowledge with PPAI and ASI Industry
• Deep understanding of various printing methods, fabrication, and materials
• Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align strategy through execution
• Strong decision-making abilities along with creative project and time management skills
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast paced, deadline driven work environment
• A self starter, able to take initiative and work independently
• Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Experience at an agency or entertainment studio in a supervisory role
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $110,000.00-115,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.