FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Producer, The Big Money Show
We are looking for a sharp, hardworking, and creative Senior Producer to join The Big Money Show team. As the Senior Producer, you will help oversee the planning and execution of our new daily program from the ground up. We are looking for a strong, natural leader who can rise to the occasion, and successfully rally a team under the stressful demands of live television. You must have excellent editorial judgment, managerial skills and breaking news experience. You will have a crucial role in ensuring the program always adheres to our high editorial standards.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set the editorial and production standards
• Create the show's daily rundown with compelling content tailored to the show's format
• Oversee execution of the show, scripts, banners, and elements
• Collaborate and communicate with anchors about daily topics and future guest bookings
• Develop and brainstorm various segment ideas unique to our show
• Mentor and develop show staff including Line Producers, Writers, Bookers, APs, and Production Assistants
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 8 years of newsroom experience and producing / line producing a live television newscast
• Ability to create an environment that fosters teamwork and drives creativity
• Purposeful and skilled management of a control room
• Knowledge and passion for current events and politics
• Exceptional editorial skills; the ability to recognize stories with high potential for compelling television
• Proven track record of leadership and newscast rating growth
• Experience with talent management
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $118,000.00-158,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.