Senior Producer, Social & Short Form, Gambling
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/26/2021 2:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Producer, Social & Short Form, Gambling jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Producer, Social & Short Form, Gambling postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer, Social & Short Form, Gambling?
Full Time Job
Are you always on the lookout for that key stat that gives you the edge? Are you keeping the game on during a 30-point blowout? It's the dawn of a new age in sports and we're looking for social lead to drive FOX Sports' new sports information and wagering content.
The Senior Producer, Gambling will direct and execute the ideation, creation and distribution efforts for FOX Sports gambling content across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing. Additionally, this role will utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, and report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement. Simply, you will play an integral part in expanding FOX Sports' wagering content offerings across all of our digital platforms. This is a blank canvas with many stories to uncover, data points to discover and visualizations to create.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee production for sports information and betting social content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
• Produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
• Manage the daily responsibilities of junior employees and interns
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in digital / social content creation or production
• Deep knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories/Reels, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• Elite sports knowledge across a variety of leagues including, but not limited to, NFL, MLB, college football, college basketball and soccer
• Sound digital content judgment, ability to create new ideas around past and current storylines using sports data websites and tools
• Ability to communicate effectively with team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
• Critical thinking required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Leadership skills to build, run, and manage a stats and gambling information content team
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree is awesome but not required
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.