Senior Producer, Fox News Night With Trace Gallagher
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2024 6:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Search for Senior Producer, Fox News Night With Trace Gallagher jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Senior Producer, Fox News Night With Trace Gallagher postings
Full Time Job
Fox News @ Night with Trace Gallagher is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, and creative Senior Producer to join our team in Washington, DC. The Senior Producer is a natural leader, a proven go-getter, and someone who can rise to the occasion under the stressful demands of cable news. The Senior Producer has excellent editorial judgment, can put together compelling segments, and has breaking news experience. You will create incredibly visually compelling stories and reporter hits, seek the most groundbreaking guests, and constantly deliver unique, original analysis to viewers.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in editorial decisions for content for the show – day of and future
• Work closely with anchor Trace Gallagher
• Manage, mentor, and develop the team, which includes overseeing the senior booker, producers, writer, AP, segment producers and production assistants
• Work hands on with anchors and reporters making sure they are receiving the necessary research and elements needed to ensure the best show on a daily basis
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• 5 years of newsroom experience
• Excellent organizational and managerial skills as well as the ability to create an environment that fosters teamwork
• Decisive and skilled management of a control room is required
• Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure and meet multiple daily deadlines
• Knowledgeable and passionate about current events and politics is essential
• Exceptional editorial skills: Ability to recognize stories with high potential for compelling television
• Proven track record of leadership
• Experience with talent management
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.