Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Full Time Job
FOX Sports Creative Services is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join the team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be an integral part of our award-winning in-house design group and be challenged with designing, implementing, and executing larger graphics packages utilizing the department's designers and Viz artists for remote and studio productions. You will create and execute graphics for use across all Network platforms as well as provide graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs.
The FOX Sports Creative Services is a centralized resource within FOX Sports. Some responsibilities of the group include on-air branding, brand development, set design, graphic design edit support, graphic software development, real-time graphics via gaming engines (Unreal engine), and graphic production management. Clients include studio and remote support for FOX NFL, FOX NASCAR, FOX MLB, FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL, studio-based shows including THE HERD, UNDISPUTED, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and many more.
*Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted to be considered for this position. Work must show proficiency in design acumen on relevant software platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with the Senior Vice President of Design as well as Production Managers to maintain design standards and expectations of production values
• Design, implement and execute large graphics packages utilizing the department's designers and Viz artists for remote and studio productions
• Create and execute graphics for use across all Network platforms
• Provide graphics packages to outside producers for commissioned programs
• Collaborate with Producers on feature edits and specialty graphic requests
• Organize the graphic elements library, archive digital project files, and troubleshoot graphic systems issues
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of design experience in high production value/fast paced environment – preferably in broadcast television graphic design and production
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as various 3-D software
• Established design and typography skills
• Strong inter-personal communication skills
• Proficiency in design acumen on relevant software platforms
• Capability to troubleshoot graphic system issues
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.