Senior Motion Graphics Designer
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2021 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Charlotte-NC
Search all Senior Motion Graphics Designer postings
Full Time Job
FOX Sports Creative Services is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join the team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be an integral part of our award-winning in-house design group and be challenged to continue developing our award-winning virtual sets and augmented reality graphics for our live game and studio broadcasts.
The FOX Sports Creative Services is a centralized resource within FOX Sports. Some responsibilities of the group include, on-air branding, brand development, set design, graphic design edit support, graphic software development, real-time graphics via gaming engines (Unreal engine), and graphic production management. Clients include studio and remote support for FOX NFL, FOX NASCAR, FOX MLB, FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL, studio-based shows including THE HERD, UNDISPUTED, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and many more.
*Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted to be considered for this position. Work must show proficiency in design acumen on relevant software platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the Senior Vice President of Design as well as Production Managers to maintain design standards and expectations of production values
• Continue developing our award-winning virtual sets and augmented reality graphics for live game and studio broadcasts
• Collaborate with Producers on feature edits and specialty graphic requests
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of design experience in high production value/fast paced environment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and Cinema 4D or similar 3D application
• Strong inter-personal communication skills
• Proficiency in design acumen on relevant software platforms
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Experience with Unreal Engine and Adobe Substance Painter
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.