Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is looking for a Senior Motion Graphic Designer to join the team in Charlotte, NC. This position, under the SVP of Graphics Technology/Integration, creates and executes graphics for use in live and studio productions. Duties include implementing, executing, and maintaining graphic elements for remote and studio productions and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports Media Group commissioned programs.
The FOX Sports Creative Services is a centralized resource within FOX Sports. Some responsibilities of the group include on-air branding, brand development, set design, graphic design edit support, graphic software development, real-time graphics via gaming engines (Unreal engine), and graphic production management. Clients include studio and remote support for FOX NFL, FOX NASCAR, FOX MLB, FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL, studio-based shows including THE HERD, UNDISPUTED, SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and many more.
*Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted to be considered for this position. Work must show proficiency in design acumen on relevant software platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and execute graphics for all on-air programs and promotions
• Create and produce required graphic elements
• Organize and maintain graphic elements library
• Maintain digital files and ensures that projects are properly archived
• Troubleshoot Viz and MAC graphic systems issues
• Carry out Viz Projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience within a broadcast and/or production environment
• Working knowledge of Viz RT Artist
• Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software are necessary
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment
• Strong design and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to communicate with other groups within the department
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or a related field
• Practical knowledge of Unreal Engine
• Knowledge of Viz Scripting, creating Transition Logic scenes, and knowledge of DataPool
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.