Senior Manager, Post Production
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/7/2021 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Manager, Post Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Post Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Post Production?
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is looking for a Senior Manager, Post Production, to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Senior Manager, Post Production, you will use your expertise to post-produce compelling video programing to support FOX Sports original video group, VOD, and sales initiatives on FOXSports.com/FOX Sports App, as well Fox Sports' YouTube channels and social media accounts. In this role, you will manage 7 direct reports (video editors, associates, and specialists).
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage post-production team, and oversee all high-end original post-production efforts
• Work closely with team leaders across multiple departments to post-produce original, live streaming content and/or live-to-tape video content for VOD distribution, help optimize live event/studio show content for VOD distribution
• Plan post-production coverage for all events and projects
• Research and pitch post-production innovations for executive approval
• Identify and develop new edit candidates; which includes the sourcing, hiring, and training of freelance employees
• Lead post-production ideation and conceptualization and end to end execution of bespoke shows/productions – including required approval process with executive management
• Search for tools, plug-ins, software, and other relevant industry innovations to continue improving the overall look, sound, and feel of our video content
• Understand how best to post-produce for multiple social platforms and O&O
• Contribute to the management of Fox Sports Digital's O&O VOD distribution
• Oversee delivery of full-length, original content to TV, social media, and O&O distribution partners
• Coordinate with FOX Sports editorial, social, design, talent-production, technical operation teams
• Work with more junior members of the team (both within and outside of his/her department) to help develop their post-production skill; this includes learning and interfacing with some linear systems to better access FOX Sports television content
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7+ years of relevant work experience
• A passion for producing jaw-dropping sizzle reels
• Strong social, digital video, and audio content post-production skills, including high-quality video editing, Photoshop design skills, After Effects production, external plug-in experience – all while working in a high volume, quick turnaround environment
• Experience with Video and audio editing/coloring, After Effects, Media Asset Management, Cloud-based workflows, Plug-in (Red Giant, etc), edit bay construction, file delivery, and management
• Mac, PC, MS Office, Quantel, Photoshop, After Effects, Plug-ins, etc.
• Experience with sourcing, hiring, and daily execution of Media Asset Management Systems
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.