Senior Associate Producer
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is seeking a Senior Associate Producer to join our team in New York. This position will be the driving force behind the VOD distribution and creative design on social and digital for ''The Carton Show,'' FS1's newest daily morning show. The role will primary consist of launching and building the social media platforms for the show as well as creating and distributing original content to engage fans. Content will be produced and distributed across FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Producing show specific content including , but not limited to, graphic production, video editing, story development, show production, talent prep, and video shooting
• Enhancing all original content by designing and distributing social graphics, images and video, derived from talent takes in Adobe photoshop and premiere
• Clipping, optimizing , and distributing the best on-air elements from the show, customized for the various digital and social platforms
• Assisting show talent in the cross-roads between their personal digital and social presences with those of the show brands
• Supporting production of content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Production for live and VOD franchises that highlight on-air talent
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A dvanced in Adobe Production Suite ( Photoshop and Premiere )
• 3 + years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
• Effectiv ely communicate with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with production
• Track record of high-quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proficient in social, digital video, and audio content production, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround
• P roven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
• Experience with Cutting Edge Data Software: using data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., Spreadfast , Sharablee , CrowdTangle , and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences and judge performance
• Ability to operate production related equipment
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Proficiency in After Effects
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.