Public Relations Executive Assistant / Coordinator
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/6/2021 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Public Relations Executive Assistant / Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Public Relations Executive Assistant / Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Public Relations Executive Assistant / Coordinator? FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. FOX News finished 2020 as the most-watched basic cable network for the fifth consecutive year and has held its number one national cable news channel status for 18 years. FNC is available in nearly 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
We are looking for a Public Relations Executive Assistant/Coordinator to serve as the point person for the Senior Executive Vice President. You are responsible for all scheduling matters and administrative duties within the department as well as PR coordinator duties.
Please note the schedule for this role is Tuesday-Saturday. Weekend and after-hours shifts are expected.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage phones and scheduling matters with the department, top-level executives, and outside clientele
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, executives, and clientele
• Assist PR department with media monitoring and news coverage
• Interact with professional associates and all levels of management both internally and externally
• Handle all office administration duties, including but not limited to, ordering supplies, scheduling meetings, managing department calendars, etc.
• Prepare internal and external corporate documents for the department
• Maintain organizational systems for the department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• At least two prior internship roles in the media relations/public relations/news field preferred
• Experience with administration duties
• Professional demeanor and top-notch writing skills
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interest in media, politics, and current events
• Results-oriented capabilities and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Reliability and trustworthiness characteristics
• Ability to handle high levels of confidentiality
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends when the job requires, including a possible Wednesday-Sunday schedule
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.