Public Relations Coordinator
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Public Relations Coordinator to join the FOX News Media team. As the Public Relations Coordinator, you will be responsible for all key PR administrative duties within the department. To see more PR opportunities, please click here.
Please note the schedule for this role is for a Wednesday-Sunday schedule. Weekend and after-hours work are expected.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage phones and scheduling matters with the department & top level executives, interacting with all levels of management
• Handle all media monitoring for eight linear, digital and streaming platforms of FOX News Media
• Serve in a foundational role supporting the entire department in all administrative PR functions
• Maintain extensive organizational systems for the department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree (a focus in Communications is a plus)
• At least two prior internship roles in the media relations/public relations/news field preferred; 2021 college grads or those just starting out in the PR field with one year of experience or less are an ideal fit for this position.
• Experience with administration duties and ability to meet deadlines
• Professional demeanor & a can-do great attitude
• Consistent attention to detail is required
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Top notch organizational skills
• Results-oriented mentality and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be highly dependable and trustworthy
• Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Flexibility to work nights and weekends as the job requires, including a Wednesday-Sunday schedule