Full Time Job
KRIV/KTXH FOX 26 and My20 Houston is looking for a Promotions Producer/Editor to play a critical role in maintaining and further enhancing our marketing brand. We need someone with a positive attitude and strong work ethic! The right candidate will work to bring our station marketing efforts to life through creative, compelling, and engaging news promotion. This position will work closely with the VP of Creative and marketing managers to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns.
• Working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where assigned projects are delivered on time.
• Writing and Editing top-notch image campaigns, promos, and commercials that break through the everyday ''marketing clutter.''
• Creating/Producing daily engaging Digital Media posts across our social platforms.
• Pushing the creative envelope with fresh new ideas for on-air and online use.
• Producing client sponsored promotional content as assigned.
• Organizing in station and remote shoots with talent and/or clients.
• Performing other department related duties as assigned including, but not limited to Traffic Logs, Contesting, and attending promotional events.
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Candidate must possess in-depth working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and other products within the Adobe Creative Suite including mobile apps is a plus.
• Knowledge of Streamyard and/or similar digital streaming platforms.
• Ability to create content and posts in a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends and holidays when needed.
• Minimum 2 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment.
• Must be able to provide a reel of previous work examples.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.