Project Social Producer - Usfl
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2023 1:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Social Producer - Usfl jobs in Alabama-AL
Search all Project Social Producer - Usfl postings
Freelance Project Social Producer - USFL (Birmingham, AL)
A new era of football is here, and we are looking for the next generation of content creators to help bring USFL digital & social platforms to life. We are bringing on a team of internet experts to support content ideation, creation and distribution from the sidelines and practice during the league's 2nd season, approximately March through July.
As the Social Producer, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of social content production including gathering content from live events, creating graphics using preexisting templates, clipping highlights and ideation of each week's content – This is a chance to be in the trenches of social media content creation every day! Additionally, you will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content and report successes. This position will be stationed in Birmingham, AL for 17 weeks and will have a travel/expense stipend.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Shoot and gather on-site social content before, during, and after games/practices.
• Create and distribute social content from USFL league and individual team accounts.
• Support the production of sports social and digital content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, talent prep and video shooting.
• Develop and execute social voices for each team account.
• Help create original live content and/or VOD, optimizing content for social.
• Help produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport.
• Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans.
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• Experienced in Photoshop and Premiere
• Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
• Critical thinking required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to work late nights, weekends, and whenever USFL events are happening
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience with a DSLR
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.