Programming & Logistics Coordinator
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programming & Logistics Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Programming & Logistics Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Programming & Logistics Coordinator?
FOX Sports is looking for a Freelance Programming & Logistics Coordinator to join to work on a new digital programming initiative. We are looking for a highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate should be interested in the television and digital business and eager to work with multiple departments.
The role will be through 9/6/21 and expected to work 40 hours per week. Additionally, the role can be remote or a hybrid role in Los Angeles.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Attach editorial meta-data (text information) to a library of programming
• Locate, name and provide artwork pertaining to series and episodic programs
• Use programming database to obtain loglines and descriptions
• Monitor quality control with delivery of assets to the final digital platform
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Basic computer skills required (Microsoft Office, Zoom, Slack)
• Knowledge of database software (FileMaker, Quip, Excel, Scheduling Softwares)
• Basic knowledge of consumer facing media platforms (Television, Tubi, Apple iTunes, Amazon)
• Experience with multi-tasking
• Outstanding grammar skills
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Interest in media, technology, or broadcasting
• Basic knowledge of the Spanish language
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.