FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator will provide support and assistance to the Executive Producer in the planning process of all production remotes and studio operations. Identifies all production needs and recognizes the significance of each event and how it corresponds to the goals set forth by the producers and the show. Will help in planning offsite meetings regarding event planning, travel, and logistics. Assists with talent schedules and their needs on a daily basis.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organization: Assists EP with the planning of various remote and studio events – organizing production schedules for various sports, organizing executive schedules, etc.
• Planning (Booking/Organizing Travel & Meetings): Assists in the planning of events, seminars, and meetings for various sports throughout each season
• Travel and Talent Requests: Deals directly with talent regarding their travel requests and special needs for any event; alerts managers of any issues regarding talent
• Special Events/Games: Involved in long term organization and planning of major events; works with production, travel, and finance to coordinate plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelors degree
• One year of experience
• Previous experience in administrative and or sports positions is strongly preferred.
• Verbal and written communication skills are necessary
• Basic Skills required
• Must organize EP schedules
• Must determine best travel options
• PC and Mac, office, and internet technologies
• Great communication and organization skills
Superior organization skills and attention to detail are required at a minimum
• Resourceful and quick-thinking research skills are a must.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.