FoxLos Angeles, CA
FOX Sports is looking to add a Freelance Production Assistant to our Digital Talent and Storytelling team in Los Angeles, CA. The Freelance Production Assistant will work within the FOX Sports creative team to oversee multimedia talent franchises, shows, and other personality-based content. You will be responsible for assisting digital producers with show preparation, graphic production, sharing VOD, and much more. You will primarily work on cross-platform shows and franchises while also collaborating very closely with social producers, the editorial team, the technical operations team, and the edit team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support digital original show production including, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, show production, talent prep, and sharing VOD
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of Fox Sports digital groups including social, editorial, technical operations, etc.
• Assist with storytelling franchises, digital video live production, and post-production
• Leverage strong Adobe Premiere editing skills to turn around content quickly when necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
• Clear understanding of what works on all digital platforms including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Strong understanding of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
• Basic understanding of Outlook, Slack, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Effective communication with talent, athletes, team managers, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of college football, soccer, MLB, NFL and gambling
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $28.50-28.50 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports, the industry leader in live events, is the umbrella entity representing Fox Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes, as well as a joint-venture business in the Big Ten Network and digital properties including http://FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App. FOX Sports has delivered the most watched television program, NFL's America's Game of the Week on FOX, for fourteen consecutive years.