Production Assistant, Outkick
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
OutKick is looking for a Production Assistant to be responsible for monitoring all programming across OutKick's social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, as well as monitoring contributor television & radio appearances. Under the guidance of Producers and talent, you will be engaged in newsgathering and the creation of new, unique elements to illustrate stories. You will be overseeing live streaming events and broadcasts, posted on both the homepages and social media platforms. You must have a sense of the brand and be aware of real-time analytics. Flexibility in your schedule is vital to this role as you are required to work some holidays and shift your schedule as news breaks.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write engaging, SEO-friendly headlines for both OutKick.com and OutKick's social media pages
• Produce quote pics and clips for posting on social media
• Monitor live streams and television appearances for use on the OutKick platforms
• Use homepage manager and social media content manager tools
• Collaborate and produce photo illustrations and montages
• Work closely with editors, producers and talent
• Assist Talent with live stream operations as needed
• Assist with booking shows
• Creation of the rundown
• Communication with the host
• Posting content on social media platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of digital media experience
• Strong writing skills, ability to operate under pressure
• Strong creative judgment and knowledge of current events
• A firm grasp of current sports, news and pop culture events and a desire to be precise, quick and accurate in presenting the news to the OutKick Audience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.48-25.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYOutkick
OutKick is a cutting-edge national multimedia platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports news, sports culture and pop culture. OutKick's stable of reporters, hosts and contributors are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reaching tens of millions of fans each month. Owned by FOX Corporation, Outkick was originally founded by Clay Travis. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.