Production Assistant, Outkick
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2022 2:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Production Assistant, Outkick jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Outkick postings
Full Time Job
As a Production Assistant at Outkick.com, you have the opportunity to work on streaming shows about sports, sports culture and pop culture. You will work with a production team that will be tasked with producing compelling shows daily which will resonate with viewers. You will also create content each day for Outkick.com from these shows. You will be involved in all aspects of the production and booking of these shows. This position reports to the Outkick.com Senior Producer. We are looking for ambitious and hardworking Production Assistants to join Outkick.com
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in daily team meetings to develop strategies and ideas to produce shows which will drive the national sports and pop culture conversation.
• Book for multiple daily shows streamed on Outkick.com and hosted by Outkick.com personalities.
• Work closely with the Senior Producer and Producer to gather and produce elements to enhance the shows
• Produce content from the shows for the Outkick.com web site and social media channels in coordination with your Senior Producer and others Write engaging, SEO- friendly headlines for both OutKick.com and OutKick's social media pages
• Produce quote pics and clips for posting on social media
• Monitor live streams and television appearances for use on the OutKick platforms
• Use homepage manager and social media content manager tools
• Collaborate and produce photo illustrations and montages
• Work closely with editors, producers and talent
• Assist Talent with live stream operations as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Degree in Journalism or related field preferred
• Experience working on news or sports style shows
• Must have a passion for sports and sports culture.
• You must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure, meeting multiple daily deadlines
• A desire to grow and perform beyond expectations
• Flexible schedule which may include mornings, nights as well as some weekend days and holidays
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.