Production Assistant, News Night
Full Time Job
We are looking for a talented Production Assistant to join the Fox News @ Night Team. As a Production Assistant, you will play an important role in the gathering of editorial information, video & graphic material for the weeknight program, Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream. You are also someone who thrives in a fast-paced news environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creatively conceive and select elements for show segments
• Conduct independent research, analyze and interpret domestic, international, and political affairs
• Develop and pitch story ideas to anchor and senior show staff
• Create and drive content to the other Fox News @ Night platforms
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Knowledge of national politics and the DC area
• Familiarity with iNews and VIZ
• Motivated, self-starter who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and intense atmosphere
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• One year of broadcast experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.