Production Assistant, Mornings With Maria
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 6:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant, Mornings With Maria jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Mornings With Maria postings
Full Time Job
FOX Business Network is looking for a talented Production Assistant to join the Mornings with Maria team. As the Production Assistant, you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and can complete tasks with minimal errors. If you have a passion for business news or economics and are looking for a role to kick-start your career, this is a great opportunity to learn the ropes and grow within the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist producers with elements for the opens, resets, teases, and segments, including pulling and cutting VO/SOTS; selecting, buying photos, and making pic pushes; creating graphics
• Coordinate reporter hits and produce highlight reels
• Help manage and oversee graphic elements during the show ranging from banners to stock charts in the control room during the live broadcast
• Verbate and send important sound bites to the networks
• Pitch stories for news of the day and future segments
• Book guests during breaking news situations
• Learn to conduct pre-interviews, research topics, and produce segments
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Passion for business news or economics
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Provide solid news judgment, especially during breaking news
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.