Production Assistant, Media Production Group
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/16/2021 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant, Media Production Group jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Media Production Group postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant, Media Production Group?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a talented Production Assistant to join our Media Production Group. You are a self-starter with stellar communication skills. You have a positive attitude and you are highly organized. You can perform well under the pressure of a live news environment. You are eager to advance within the company and you are a quick learner.
Schedule varies depending on news; candidate must be able to work flexible shifts including overnights, weekends and holidays.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Distribute incoming day-of-air graphic orders to graphic artists
• Communicate with producers and artists to ensure daily requests are fulfilled
• Assist graphics production team in finding elements for graphics and animation
• Maintain library of graphic elements
• Anticipate needs for daily graphics based on breaking news, headlines, and editorial planning agenda
• Develop an extensive knowledge of graphics workflow and style rules
• Ensure producers and artists adhere to style guidelines
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Experience with multi-tasking several projects
• Excellent editorial judgment
• Ability to react and problem solve quickly in a breaking news setting
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting, Journalism or Communications
• Knowledge of Photoshop, iNews and Vizrt
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.