Production Assistant, Greenroom
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Assistant, Greenroom jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Greenroom postings
Full Time Job
The F ox Business Network is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Greenroom Production Assistant to support programming across the network through a wide range of duties.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the greenroom, working directly with show teams to greet and keep their guests informed and content while visiting our studios
• Engage and interact with high profile talent and guests, as representative of FOX Business Network and Fox News Media
• Ensure hosts/talent are armed with scripts and background materials according to each show's needs
• Gather important materials and research to promptly deliver to anchors, on set talent, and guests
• Monitor and react accordingly to show rundowns and breaking news alike
• Pitch story ideas and work with reporters, producers, and guests to help bring those stories to air
• Maintain composure and execute tasks in fast paced, fluid working environment
• Remain up to date and informed on current events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• Interest or knowledge in Broadcast & Business News
• Internship experience in a news-related field is preferred
• Solid knowledge of current events
• Strong communication skills
• Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $17.79-25.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.