Production / Administrative Assistant, On-Air Talent
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/13/2021 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production / Administrative Assistant, On-Air Talent jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production / Administrative Assistant, On-Air Talent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production / Administrative Assistant, On-Air Talent?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and organized individual to provide administrative support to Fox News On-Air Talent. We will rely on you to be a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a desire to work and learn about the news business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage an active calendar of appointments and coordinate travel arrangements
• Assist with research for on-air appearances including shows, guest appearances, and podcast
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively
• Perform special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Highly-organized and detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines-
• 1 year of administrative or office experience
• A strong interest in news and popular culture
• Desire to pursue excellence in a fast-paced high pressure environment
• Overall professionalism including a business-like attitude, attire, cheerful disposition, and strong work ethic
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Skilled at critical thinking and self-motivating
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.