FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Producer, Making Money With Charles Payne
Making Money with Charles Payne is looking for a talented, organized, and motivated Producer with strong editorial judgment and a firm grasp of today's financial news. As a Producer, you will produce segments and line for a live hour-long broadcast. The Producer will need stellar communication skills and a desire to grow within the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce multiple segments that are element and banner intensive
• Write dynamic scripts
• Line produce and provide solid news judgment, especially during breaking news and market volatility
• Pitch and execute creative and innovative ideas for segments and guests
• Work closely with Associate Producers, Bookers, and Production Assistants
• Participate in editorial planning and direction of the show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of professional experience in a live television control room
• Thorough knowledge of the stock market, investing trends, and business news
• Strong editorial judgment
• Ability to create compelling graphics for air
• Fast and accurate writing
• Ability to work under intense deadline pressure and be decisive
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.