FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Producer, The Claman Countdown
Fox Business Network is looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Producer to join our team for both segment and line producing for The Claman Countdown. The Producer will have strong writing, research, and reporting skills as well as an immense knowledge of political, financial, and business news.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify news, select video and sound bites, oversee editing, conduct interviews and write stories for television and the internet
• Pitch stories daily
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on a wide range of topics
• Segment produce and assist in all aspects of daily production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in live television news production, producing segments, booking guests for a live show
• Thorough knowledge of business news
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgment
• A passion for news and current events
• Familiarity with iNews
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Business Network
FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.