Producer, The Five
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2022 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, The Five jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer, The Five postings
Full Time Job
The #1 National Cable News Program, The Five, is looking for a dedicated and experienced Producer. The ideal Producer is talented, organized and hard-working with great editorial judgment. In this role, you will assist in every aspect of segments on the show from pitching stories, producing research packets, gathering elements and working closely with on-air talent. The Producer should also be familiar with line producing and have experience in producing breaking news in the control room. Creativity is a must. You must be able to think outside of the box and look past the headlines to come up with original ideas and segments.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch and execute creative and innovative ideas for segments
• Produce segments from conception to on-air execution
• Work closely with on-air talent to assistant with show prep
• Collaborate with the Senior Executive Producer, Executive Producer and show team
• Ability to line produce and be able to produce breaking news in the control room
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
• Thorough knowledge of current events/politics, pop culture and social media trends that people are talking about
• Strong editorial judgment
• Ability to work under intense deadline pressures and in breaking news
• Experience working with iNEWS and Dalet editing software is a plus
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $82,000.00-109,500.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.