Producer, Sunday Night in America With Trey Gowdy
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, Sunday Night in America With Trey Gowdy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer, Sunday Night in America With Trey Gowdy postings
Full Time Job
Fox News Channel is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, and creative Producer to join our new weekend show with Trey Gowdy. As the Producer, you will be responsible for in-depth research, booking guests, selecting/building elements, writing scripts, pitching stories, and producing packages. You are a superb writer and an excellent researcher who sees value in being patient, thorough, and persistent. You must be well-versed in politics, culture, and current events.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Book high-profile politicians, executives and other big-name guests for segments
• Strategize with your colleagues on best booking approaches
• Find people via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit
• Pitch and execute creative and innovative ideas for each part of the show on a regular basis
• Pitch stories and strategies for your segment and write scripts
• Conduct in-depth research and identify valuable information and cut through the clutter
• Write scripts
• Select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Monitor multiple sources for new developments on your segment and keep the team informed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Previous control room experience
• Exceptional editorial skills with the ability to recognize stories with high potential for compelling television
• Strong knowledge of news, politics, and current events
• An extensive rolodex and can book everyone from high-profile politicians, executives and other people at the center of major news stories
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to work under pressure, be decisive, detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
• Must be willing to work weekends and late nights
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $82,000.00-109,500.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.