FoxEden Prairie, MN
Full Time Job
ABOUT THE JOB:
We're hiring a Promotion Producer/Brand Ambassador to help bring the FOX 9 and FOX 9+ brands to life. From concept to completion, we work as a team and individually to create work that will reach people on all mediums and platforms. We get to promote #1 newscasts and exclusive local programming, boost stories that impact viewers, and create events that get us out into our community, like our Ice Cream Socials, Free Coffee stops, and Town Ball events. Of course, we can't make all these things happen without a great team - so we invest in our people and provide outstanding benefits, a compassionate work/life balance, and opportunities to learn, grow, and flourish.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Have a vision of how we can weave our brand into everything we do by partnering with news, sales, and community initiatives using our creative and technical expertise to deliver the desired product.
• Create TV, digital, and social media messages that cut through the clutter by using compelling writing, producing, directing, creative shooting/lighting, and editing.
• Design custom news/set designs and digital/social media messages.
• Be a brand ambassador in the community interacting with our viewers at onsite event activations that promote the station(s), shows, and personalities around the Twin Cities.
• Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements, and techniques, utilizing these opportunities to continue to evolve our message and presentation.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• A willingness to be innovative, edgy, and ready to take risks!
• Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
• Can smoothly transition between job assignments and projects and can receive constructive feedback.
• Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition), various camera setups, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Have a degree in broadcasting, graphic design, communications, or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.