Producer, Digital Productions NFL / Nascar
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Sports Digital is currently looking for a Producer, Digital Talent Production to work within the team that oversees multimedia talent franchises, shows, and other personality-based content for all Digital NFL and NASCAR efforts. As a Producer, you will work primarily on cross-platform shows and franchises while collaborating closely with Social, Edit, and Editorial teams. You will be asked to take this a step further, working with Content Operations and Sports Brand Partnerships to find monetizable opportunities within each sport. You will work in support of and with our roster of talent at FOX Sports across NFL and NASCAR, as well as the athletes, celebrities, and influencers we leverage for our coverage and storytelling across FOX Sports Owned and Operated properties, Digital and Social.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Produce creative direction including scheduling, scripting, and producing for our roster of talent for original, optimized & VOD content franchises with a focus on NFL & NASCAR
• Utilize strong storytelling, digital video live production & post-production skills, including an eye for high-level graphical design, proven visual effects skills, and the curiosity to research and implement new technology into the existing workflow
• Leverage video editing skills with quick turnaround and shoot/direct original video when necessary
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, report successes, and compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Coordinate content (whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc.) across each screen (whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.)
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
• Experience with cutting edge data software to use data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e. Sharablee, CrowdTangle, Conviva and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences, judge performance, and deliver effective notes
• Experience producing live and VOD content across all platforms, producing talent and putting them in a position to succeed, showing a consistency and follow-through over time that shows dependability and ability to develop trustworthy relationships with marquee talent
• Vast knowledge of NFL and/or NASCAR storylines, athletes, trends, and more
• Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
• Ability to communicate in both directions, including high level / brief communication to superiors and detailed / tailored communication to reports
• Strong skills with Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere) and After Effects
• Basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook as well as Quip & Slack
• Deep understanding of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.