President, Production Strategy & Operations
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/25/2021 11:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for President, Production Strategy & Operations jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all President, Production Strategy & Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a President, Production Strategy & Operations? President, Production Strategy & Operations (Scripted and Unscripted)
FOX Entertainment is looking for a President, Production Strategy & Operations (Scripted and Unscripted) to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. Reporting into the CEO of FOX Entertainment, you will oversee all elements of business and production associated with the network and studio for all programming. This includes physical production opportunities, building studio infrastructure to create better margins, distribution, ancillary revenue streams, production related acquisitions, new business opportunities and international production opportunities.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee production for all FOX Entertainment owned projects, both scripted and unscripted
• Investigate studio space, hubs, and out of state production to create efficiencies in production
• Build studio infrastructure by creating edits, acquiring equipment, space, and music libraries to create cost savings for internal and external production
• Track and create ultimates on shows to maximize our international sales and establish FAE in the international marketplace
• Ancillary Revenue Streams: touring, merchandise, apps etc.
• Identify companies we can acquire that build exponential value for the company, including distribution companies, international production companies, studio space, music libraries, etc.
• Explore new business opportunities such as the idea of creating a financing company that deficits productions, building infrastructure, distribution and acquisitions
• Explore international production opportunities such as looking at how to make physical production more efficient in international territories
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 20+ years of Production experience
• Demonstrated and proven experience in both scripted and unscripted
• A deep understanding of entertainment space
• Ability to manage stakeholder expectations across many high profile initiatives
• Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to effectively manage, inspire, and develop a team
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.