FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX News Audio is looking for a Producer for The Will Cain Podcast to be part of the fast-paced and growing FOX News Podcast Network. The Producer for The Will Cain Podcast will develop ideas, pitch stories, and work with FOX News Channel talent in crafting daily and weekly podcasts. The Producer will also direct bookings, edit shows, and work with production teams to create high-quality content every day. In addition to their production duties, they will also lead creative on social media posts and website write-ups to promote the product.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Format, program, coordinate, and produce podcast programming
• Produce podcast segments from start to finish, along with coordinating reporter, talent live remotes, and recordings
• Work side by side with FOX News anchors, reporters, and contributors
• Keep content updated by working on developing stories as the day progresses
• Create content to populate our social media pages
• Copy edit scripts for social media show descriptions and podcast introductions
• Fact check copy, QC audio quality, and ensure the final products meet editorial & CMS requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience editing or producing all-news, sports radio, or podcast programming
• Communicate with internal teams in strategies to maximize audience and engagement, along with the creation of new weekly & daily content.
• Highly skilled in writing and copy editing as you will be the editorial and technical lead on a multi-genre podcast portfolio
• Strong digital journalism skills and social media experience
• Ability to make the right decisions during breaking news situations as well as during routine shifts
• Ability to interact with high profile talent
• Avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom
• Meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, and team-building skills.
• Creative and ''out of the box'' thinking
• Work in a 24/7 news operation, we require flexibility in scheduling, including the ability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and early mornings
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Knowledge of iNews and Adobe Audition
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.