Podcast Producer, Outkick
This was removed by the employer on 4/24/2023 12:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Podcast Producer, Outkick jobs in Remote-NY
Search all Podcast Producer, Outkick postings
OutKick is looking for a Freelance Producer for its growing Podcast line-up. The Freelance Podcast Producer will develop ideas, pitch stories, and work across several Podcasts and their hosts. The Freelance Producer will also direct bookings, edit shows, and work with other OutKick staff to create high-quality content. In addition to their production duties, they will also work closely with the OutKick social media team and web site editors on social media posts and website write-ups to promote the products.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Format, program, coordinate, and produce podcast programming
• Produce podcast segments start to finish, along with coordinating reporter, talent live remotes, and recordings
• Work side by side with OutKick hosts, editors and writers
• Keep content updated by working on developing stories
• Create content to populate our social media pages
• Copy edit scripts for social media show descriptions and podcast introductions
• Fact check copy, QC audio quality, and ensure the final products meet editorial & CMS requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or a related field of study preferred, or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience editing or producing all-news, sports radio, or podcast programming
• Communicate with internal teams in strategies to maximize audience and engagement, along with the creation of new weekly & daily content.
• Highly skilled in writing and copy editing as you will be the editorial and technical lead on a multi-genre podcast portfolio
• Strong digital journalism skills and social media experience
• Ability to make the right decisions during breaking news situations as well as during routine shifts
• Ability to interact with high profile talent
• Avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom
• Meet aggressive deadlines
• Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork, and team-building skills.
• Creative and ''out of the box'' thinking
• Work in a 24/7 news operation, we require flexibility in scheduling, including the ability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and early mornings
• Knowledge of iNews and Adobe Audition preferred
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $31.49-37.26 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.