FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Fox News Audio is looking for a Podcast Coordinator to be part of the fast-paced and growing FOX News Podcast Network. This position's responsibility will be to assist the Podcast Producers in blocking, booking, gathering sound, and assisting in the production of FOX News Audio's daily and weekly podcasts. In addition to their production duties, they will also create social media posts and website write-ups to promote the products.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinate the programming & platform placement across the FOX News podcast portfolio
• Assist in producing podcast segments, along with coordinating reporter, talent live remotes, and recordings
• Manage and keep clear communication with reporters, editors, assignment desk, and anchors
• Update content on platforms as stories progress
• Work closely with a producer on developing stories and new content creation
• Create content to populate our social media pages across multiple verticals
• Work with producer to fact check copy, QC audio quality, and ensure the final products meet editorial & CMS requirements
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Experience editing all-news radio or producing podcast programming
• Highly skilled in writing and copy editing
• Strong digital journalism skills and social media experience
• Ability to make the right decisions during breaking news situations as well as during routine shifts
• Ability to interact with high profile talent
• Great communication skills, has a terrific attitude, and works well with a team
• Creative and ''out of the box'' thinking
• Avid news consumer with prior journalism experience, preferably in an audio newsroom.
• Work in a 24/7 news operation, we require flexibility in scheduling, including the ability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and early mornings
• This role may also be called upon to assisting in the editorial structuring of some of our podcast content
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.47-25.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the newly announced platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 20 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.