Newsletter / Alerts Editor
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/17/2022 12:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Newsletter / Alerts Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Newsletter / Alerts Editor postings
Full Time Job
Fox News Digital has an exciting opportunity to help our amazing team grow to new heights! We're looking for a savvy editor to develop and optimize our newsletter and push alert initiatives and coordinate with our digital teams on tools and strategies to achieve our goals.
Does this sound like you? You know the importance of understanding your audience and what they're looking for. When it comes to data, you love to get into the weeds to figure out where opportunities lie. You're a hard worker by nature, you set the bar high and you want to win.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take the lead in newsletter strategy to expand distribution potential
• Advise editorial teams on newsletter best practices
• Monitor analytics and performance of newsletters and suggest improvements/new features
• Collaborate with the homepage/social team to promote newsletters in innovative ways
• Monitor quality and performance of push alerts and provide guidance to the editorial teams
• Develop ways to gain new subscribers and keep current subscribers engaged
• Liaise with tech and product teams internally to ensure tools are optimal for our strategy
• Be the main point of contact with outside vendors
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• Experience working at a digital publishing organization
• Excellent knowledge of news, current events, and trends
• Passion for interpreting data and experience using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Chartbeat, and Airship
• Experience using content management systems
• Stellar writing and communication skills
• Thrive in a hands-on, collaborative role in a fast-paced environment
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act, please find the compensation range specific to this role if based in Colorado, as well as a description of bonus and benefits generally: Colorado pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skill, experience, and geography: $66,000 - $89,000 annually. Employees in this role are also eligible for various benefits, including: medical/dental/vision benefits, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.