Motion Graphics Designer
Full Time Job
Motion Graphics Designer Big Ten Network
The Big Ten Network (BTN) is seeking a Motion Graphic Designer to join their team in Chicago. In this position, you will be responsible for graphic production required in the creation and versioning of daily and long-term productions. This will include implementing, executing, and maintaining the approved designs and creating requested still and motion graphics as well as creating specialty informational graphics and segments for in-game and studio programming. The job will be a hybrid position working remotely and 2-3 days per week in the office.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement, execute, and maintain the approved designs and create requested still and motion graphics
• Create specialty informational graphics and segments for in-game and studio programming
• Collaborate with the art director and senior graphic designer on creating additional elements from established looks
• Expand upon established graphic packages by creating additional elements for broadcast
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years in the broadcast design or related design field
• Strong knowledge of live sports production related techniques and broadcast graphic systems
• Knowledge and understanding of Big Ten collegiate sports and graphics
• Ability to work in a team environment, but also be a self-starter, capable of working independently
• Proficiency with broadcast technology platforms and graphic design software packages – Adobe Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Cinema 4D or other broadcast 3D Software experience
• Must be organized, detail oriented, proactive and a team player
• Demonstrated ability to meet strategic deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in design, graphics, or broadcast related fields
• Vizrt graphic design or operation
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Macintosh rendering software
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.