Motion Graphics Designer, Visual
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Fox Entertainment is currently looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join the Visual Innovation Studio group and fill a critical role in the design and marketing of Fox Entertainment properties, who ideally has a strong design background with extensive experience with typography. You will be responsible for the design and animation of motion graphic elements for Broadcast.
This is an exciting time in the production, post-production, and content-creation spaces. We are entering a period of technology-driven disruption that hasn't been seen in 25+ years since the introduction of non-linear editing. We are creating a culture where the team is encouraged to be self-starters who continually strive to be better and learn more while having fun and a culture where team members are not afraid to fail or try new things because that is the quickest path to innovation. An endless curiosity of how things work and a strong understanding of what ''customer service'' actually means are valued traits. A solid understanding of production and post-production processes, broadcast technology, IT, and agile methodologies is a must-have, along with a sense of humor.
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality viewer experience to millions of viewers across FOX networks, digital platforms, mobile applications, websites, and licensing partnerships. In short, we bring great FOX content to YOU!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and animate motion graphic elements for broadcast
• General media management responsibilities with media asset management systems, such as uploading, downloading, adding metadata, and delivering assets
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience in a Designer or Sr Designer role
• Expert-level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of production and post-production creative tools including Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Avid, and review and approval tools
• Experience with cloud-based production and post-production environments, collaborative workflows, and use of applications and tools in these environments
• Fluency in 3D applications
• Proficiency in Maxon Cinema 4D
• Familiarity with current design and creative trends - especially within the Entertainment industry
• Attention to detail and a collaborative attitude
• Excellent communication skills and well organized
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Arnold
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.