Full Time Job
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for the marketing and communication strategy for the Expeditions travel program, including print and digital collateral, associated budgets, and marketing campaign performance. This position will also provide support to the product marketing team.
• Support the development of print materials to promote the different travel products offered.
• Work with creative and production teams to produce print collateral to include catalogs, multiple smaller print pieces for use in mailing and fulfillment (e.g. trifolds, postcards, flyers, ads).
• Support digital marketing initiatives for the different travel products offered working closely with the Expeditions digital team.
• Work with creative teams, third-party agencies, and internal digital teams to manage ongoing display ad and paid search campaigns, social media engagement campaigns, and video for use across all online platforms.
• Support with developing and implementing strategic, integrated marketing plans.
• Grow brand awareness, leads, and conversions/travelers.
• Support the management of associated marketing budgets.
• Measure and report on campaign results to determine success and identify where budget dollars are most effectively spent.
• Support marketing needs in Europe, the United Kingdom, Asia, and Latin America on marketing and communicating plans. Provide assets, facilitate review process and ensure consistent branding is met. Identify opportunities to create a cohesive brand identity internationally and room for growth. Obtain monthly marketing reports from each region and distribute to Expeditions marketing team.
• Create a connected brand look and feel amongst all international regions.
• Bachelor's degree with 2 years of marketing experience in print production and digital marketing.
• Travel industry experience a plus.
• Analyze key performance indicators to identify opportunities for improvement. Ability to conduct in-depth business analysis and recommend practical solutions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), online content management systems.
• Demonstrates excellence in direct and digital marketing. Self-directed, well organized, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
National Geographic Partners LLC (NGP), a joint venture between National Geographic and 21st Century Fox, is committed to bringing the world premium science, adventure and exploration content across an unrivaled portfolio of media assets. NGP combines the global National Geographic television channels (National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, Nat Geo MUNDO, Nat Geo PEOPLE) with National Geographic's media and consumer-oriented assets, including National Geographic magazines; National Geographic studios; related digital and social media platforms; books; maps; children's media; and ancillary activities that include travel, global experiences and events, archival sales, licensing and e-commerce businesses. Furthering knowledge and understanding of our world has been the core purpose of National Geographic for 129 years, and now we are committed to going deeper, pushing boundaries, going further for our consumers … and reaching millions of people around the world in 172 countries and 43 languages every month as we do it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.