Manager, Risk Management
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/6/2023 4:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Risk Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Risk Management postings
Full Time Job
Fox Corporation is currently recruiting a Manager, Risk Management to support the department and Company with the varying risks and insurance programs as well as interface with both the internal and external risk partners. This position reports to the V.P., Risk Management and will be located in Century City, California.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and analyze insurance, indemnification, and limitation of liability provisions of contractual agreements and provide risk assessments and recommendations to the Legal department, divisions, and management
• Identify and analyze risks and implement loss control solutions to prevent and reduce future losses
• Develop and run various risk reports using the risk management information system (RMIS) to identify and analyze loss trends
• Consult with and provide guidance to company divisions regarding insurance and risk management-related issues
• Work with television productions on all insurance and risk management-related needs as well as securing coverage for all artists
• Manage and maintain all logs for aircraft, watercraft, and UAS/drones.
• Review data, enter and track incoming certificates of insurance for comparison against contractual wording and FOX's insurance requirements
• Issue certificates of insurance in compliance with contractual wording and FOX's insurance policies using the RMIS
• Negotiate the renewals and new business for several of our joint venture insurance programs
• Review insurance policies and endorsements for accuracy
• Collaborate with all departments within the Company as well as risk management support service providers
• Coordinate, collaborate, and assist with the Claims Manager on General Liability, Auto Liability, and Workers Compensation claims
• Participate in claim reviews and claim audits
• Handle various special projects and reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of risk management, claims, and insurance experience
• Strong legal and claim management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe
• Strong information technology skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Possess strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
• Attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion in all communications
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong customer service ethics and professional demeanor
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• AIC, SCLA, WCLA, CPCU, ARM, CRM, CRM-P, or other similar industry designations
• Risk Management Information Systems and/or Salesforce experience
• Media/Entertainment experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $110,000.00-129,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.