Manager, Contract Admininstation
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/7/2022 6:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Contract Admininstation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Contract Admininstation postings
Full Time Job
The Manager, Contract Administration, reviews and drafts agreements and manages and inputs data, primarily for ''above-the-line'' talent in connection with Fox's scripted programming development and production for the Fox network and for Tubi, but also participates in strategic planning initiatives and the administration of production and distribution models. We are looking for a ''team player'' who also wishes to develop and refine their own skills at drafting and analysis, while taking on a significant amount of responsibility.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze, draft and summarize a variety of complex legal agreements, including ''above the line'' talent deals, studio co-production deals and license agreements
• Participate in the administration of all such agreements including review and input of deal term summaries in rights tracking databases
• Participate in the administration of the acquisition and production of scripted programming (studio agreements, packager agreements, termination agreements, etc.)
• Manage the coordination of guild-required agreements (WGA deal memos and episodic writer agreements, DGA deal memos, SAG start paperwork and project information sheets, etc.)
• Assist in the administration of payments, option materials and other required commitments in connection with such agreements
• Help advise company executives in all business units on the interpretation and application of existing and potential deals and agreements
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.